FOR WEEKEND DETAILS
For our guests enjoyment and safety, we are following all
State & County guidelines for safety per Covid-19.
The winery is open on Saturdays & Sundays from 11:30am - 6:30pm.
Carry-out sales - will be available on Saturday & Sunday from open - close, no pre-order or reservation needed.
Winery visits- for guests who wish to visit at the winery and remain on the property, we are reserving lawn seating. Per our county safety guidelines, we are only allowed a certain number of people sitting on the lawn at one time. Therefore, we are scheduling reservations in two hour time blocks.
- Guests will be able to visit during their scheduled time block, we recommend you arrive on time so as to fully enjoy your 2 hour reservation.
- Due to the limited amount of seating allowed because of Covid, we ask that you only book one time slot per day, so that other guests may have the opportunity to visit as well.
- At the end of the reserved time block, we will ask all current guests to leave, so as to clean and make room for the next block of reserved guests. If you are in the last reservation time slot of the day, we ask that you leave the property within 15 minutes after closing at 6:30pm, so as to allow our staff adequate time to clean and prepare for the next day.
- Guests will be served & seated outdoors, and may only enter the winery building to use the restroom.
- When entering the building to use the bathroom, guests must wear a mask.
- When ordering wine or interacting with winery staff, guests must wear masks.
- Guests will need to practice social distancing of 6 feet or more and wear masks, when interacting with anyone not in their own party.
- Guests will be encouraged to use the hand sanitizing stations located around the property as needed.
- Guests are encouraged to use credit card for payment.
- We will be monitoring all seating and behavior and we reserve the right to refuse service if we see any behavior that conflicts with the county standards for health and social distancing.
- Winery staff will be taking precautions to ensure guest safety, taking temperature checks before every shift & wearing masks.
- Please do not visit the winery if you have or have recently had Covid-19 symptoms.
- We will be selling bottles, tasting kits, wine slushies, sangria, and cheese & crackers plates. Guests may also pack their own picnics, however per State Law no outside alcohol is allowed. Guests are welcome to bring in lite snacks and picnic foods, however, crockpots, sterno burners, and outside catering are not permitted at the winery.
- Respectful conduct is required. We ask guests to keep their voices at a normal indoor level so that all may relax in a comfortable environment. Playing of personal music is not allowed - as we have a winery playlist or live music daily.
- Tables are to be used for customer seating only. Taking up space at additional tables for food or other items is not permitted. There is seating available on the wrap around porch and lawn areas. Guests may bring in their own lawn chairs and picnic blankets. No balloons, streamers, or confetti are allowed.
- Per state alcohol laws, anyone appearing close to 21 yrs of age will be carded, and the winery reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who appears unduly intoxicated. If patrons are acting disorderly they will be asked to modify their behavior or leave the premises.
- We are a working farm, and children must be supervised and in the presence of an adult at all times. Please do not let your children roam freely. Their safety is your responsibility.
- Guests are not allowed in the vineyard, pastures, barns, or on any farm equipment. Please park in designated areas only - vehicles are not allowed on the front winery lawn.
We ask that everyone remain flexible and patient as we adjust to our new business model and strive to serve you happily and safely.
We are excited to be hosting guests again, and hope to see you soon!
Enjoy our Wine Tasting Kit Video!
This clip will walk you through our complete wine tasting
Robin Hill Farm & Vineyards is a beautiful place to visit, sip wine, and host your event. You’ll be treated to lovely views of the rustic red barns, rolling hills, grazing farm animals and our farm winery & tasting room where we offer estate grown wines.
Family owned and operated since 1955, we are located in scenic Southern Prince George’s County, only 25 minutes away from the nation’s capital of Washington, D.C, and about an hour south of downtown Baltimore. Our little town remains fairly rural and the country side drive to get to us can be a viewing pleasure at any time of year.
We invite you to come on down for a visit, sip some wine, and relax on the porch overlooking the vineyard or in our cozy barn tasting room.
We hope to see you soon.
~The Robin Hill Farm and Vineyards Family