We are excited to invite guests back to visit at the winery!
As we re-open, we are following all State & County guidelines
for safety per Covid-19. So, here’s the plan:
Carry-out sales - will be available on Saturday & Sunday from open - close, no pre-order or reservation needed.
Winery visits- for guests who wish to visit at the winery and remain on the property, we are reserving lawn seating.
- Guests will be able to visit during their scheduled time block.
- At the end of the reserved time block, we will ask all current guests to leave, so as to clean and make room for the next block of reserved guests.
- Guests will be served & seated outdoors, and may only enter the winery building to use the restroom.
- When entering the building to use the bathroom, guests must wear a mask.
- When ordering wine or interacting with winery staff, guests must wear masks.
- Guests will need to practice social distancing of 6 feet or more and wear masks, when interacting with anyone not in their own party.
- Guests will be encouraged to use the hand sanitizing stations located around the property as needed.
- Guests are encouraged to use credit card for payment.
- We will be monitoring all seating and behavior and we reserve the right to refuse service if we see any behavior that conflicts with the county standards for health and social distancing.
- Winery staff will be taking precautions to ensure guest safety, taking temperature checks before every shift & wearing masks & gloves.
- Please do not visit the winery if you have or have recently had Covid-19 symptoms.
We ask that everyone remain flexible and patient as we adjust to our new business model and strive to serve you happily and safely.
We will be selling bottles, tasting kits, wine slushies, sangria, and cheese & crackers plates! Guests are also encouraged to pack their own picnics. (Per State Law - no outside alcohol is allowed.)
We are excited to be hosting guests again, and hope to see you soon!
Saturday July 18th 11:30am – 1:30pm
Saturday July 18th 2pm – 4pm
Saturday July 18th 4:30 – 6:30pm
Sunday July 19th 11:30am – 1:30pm
Sunday July 19th 2pm – 4pm
Sunday July 19th 4:30p-6:30pm
Enjoy our Wine Tasting Kit Video!
This clip will walk you through our complete wine tasting
Robin Hill Farm & Vineyards is a beautiful place to visit, sip wine, and host your event. You’ll be treated to lovely views of the rustic red barns, rolling hills, grazing farm animals and our farm winery & tasting room where we offer estate grown wines.
Family owned and operated since 1955, we are located in scenic Southern Prince George’s County, only 25 minutes away from the nation’s capital of Washington, D.C, and about an hour south of downtown Baltimore. Our little town remains fairly rural and the country side drive to get to us can be a viewing pleasure at any time of year.
We invite you to come on down for a visit, sip some wine, and relax on the porch overlooking the vineyard or in our cozy barn tasting room.
We hope to see you soon.
~The Robin Hill Farm and Vineyards Family