POLICIES FOR WINERY VISITS
WINERY GUEST PROTOCOLS
We have updated our policies, so please be sure to read the following to ensure an enjoyable & relaxing experience for all of our customers.
- No outside alcohol allowed per Maryland state law. Only Robin Hill Farm and Vineyards wine may be consumed on the property. No other wine, beer or alcohol may be brought onto the premises. No tailgating. Violators will be asked to leave the property immediately.
- No reservations- seating is first come first serve - tables may not be saved.
Groups of 10 + must call in advance.
- All seating is outdoors: to ensure seating you are welcome to bring your own
lawn chairs or picnic blanket.
- Tables are for seating only: taking up space at additional tables for food or other items is not allowed.
- No party decorations, balloons, confetti, streamers, signs, tablecloths or candles. No private parties.
- No saving tables, guests must be present.
- No large or rolling coolers allowed. Small personal coolers are allowed, however we reserve the right to inspect any coolers for outside alcohol at any time.
- No tents are allowed - we have plenty of shade and our picnic tables are equipped with umbrellas.
- Guests may bring in light snacks- no large platters & pans, crockpots, sterno burners,
outside catering, or cookouts are allowed.
- Playing of personal music is not allowed, as we have a playlist or live music playing daily. As a courtesy to other guests, no speakers, radios, sound bars, or music playing from a cell phone is allowed.
- Guests must wear shirts and shoes at all times.
- All children under 21 must be with an adult at all times and are not allowed to roam freely. Their safety is your responsibility. This is a winery, absolutely no children’s parties, no balls, bats, or Frisbees, no paints or crafts. Unruly children and their parents will be asked to leave the property.
- Guests are to remain in the winery lawn area and are not allowed in the vineyard, in the barns, or in the animal pens. Please do not feed the animals. Winery guests are not permitted to enter the wedding areas. Please be respectful of weddings taking place in other areas of the farm.
- Guests must park in designated areas only - guests may not park
alongside the driveway/front lawn area.
- Respectful conduct is required and excessive foul language and inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to determine when any guest is acting inappropriately.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times and are only allowed in the lawn areas, not on the porch or deck.
- Guests need to vacate the property promptly at closing time.
Tailgating in the parking lot is not allowed.
- By entering the property you are agreeing to these policies.
Guests who do not follow policies will be required to leave.
What you can expect at the winery is:
Award winning wines, beautiful views, fresh county air, food trucks, live music,
friendly and welcoming staff, and a safe and comfortable atmosphere for all.