For our guests enjoyment and safety, we are following all State & County guidelines for safety per Covid-19, and have developed protocols to provide you with the best visitor experience.
- Guests will be served & seated outdoors, and while we have ample outdoor seating
and picnic tables, to secure a seat guests are also encouraged
to pack their own lawn chairs or picnic blanket.
- When entering the building to use the bathroom, guests must wear a mask.
- When ordering wine or interacting with winery staff, guests must wear masks.
- Guests will need to practice social distancing of 6 feet or more and wear masks
when interacting with anyone not in their own party.
There is a maximum of six guests per table.
- Guests will be encouraged to use the hand sanitizing stations located
around the property as needed.
- Guests are encouraged to use credit card for payment.
- We will be monitoring all seating and behavior and we reserve the right to refuse service if we see any behavior that conflicts with the county standards for health and social distancing.
- Winery staff will be taking precautions to ensure guest safety,
taking temperature checks before every shift & wearing masks.
- Please do not visit the winery if you have or have recently had Covid-19 symptoms.
- We will be selling bottles, tasting kits, wine slushies, sangria, and cheese & crackers plates.
Guests may also pack their own picnics, however per State Law no outside alcohol is allowed.
Guests are welcome to bring in lite snacks and picnic foods, however, crockpots, sterno burners, and outside catering are not permitted at the winery.
No balloons, streamers, or confetti are allowed.
- Respectful conduct is required. We ask guests to keep their voices at a normal indoor level so that all may relax in a comfortable environment. Playing of personal music is not allowed - as we have a winery playlist or live music daily.
- Tables are to be used for customer seating only. Taking up space at additional tables for food or other items is not permitted. There is seating available on the wrap around porch and lawn areas.
To ensure a seat guests may bring in their own lawn chairs and picnic blankets.
- Per state alcohol laws, anyone appearing close to 21 yrs of age will be carded, and the winery reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who appears unduly intoxicated.
If patrons are acting disorderly they will be asked to modify their behavior or leave the premises.
- We are a working farm, and children must be supervised and in the presence of an adult at all times. Please do not let your children roam freely. Their safety is your responsibility.
- Guests are not allowed in the vineyard, pastures, barns, or on any farm equipment. Please park in designated areas only - vehicles are not allowed on the front winery lawn.
We ask that everyone remain flexible and patient as we adjust to our new business model
and strive to serve you happily and safely.
We are excited to be hosting guests despite these challenging times, and hope to see you soon!