For our guests enjoyment and safety, we are following all
State & County guidelines for safety per Covid-19.
The winery is open on Saturdays & Sundays from 11:30am - 6:30pm.
Carry-out sales - will be available on Saturday & Sunday from open - close, no pre-order or reservation needed.
Winery visits- for guests who wish to visit at the winery and remain on the property, we are reserving lawn seating. Per our county safety guidelines, we are only allowed a certain number of people sitting on the lawn at one time. Therefore, we are scheduling reservations in two hour time blocks.
- Guests will be able to visit during their scheduled time block.
- At the end of the reserved time block, we will ask all current guests to leave, so as to clean and make room for the next block of reserved guests.
- Guests will be served & seated outdoors, and may only enter the winery building to use the restroom.
- When entering the building to use the bathroom, guests must wear a mask.
- When ordering wine or interacting with winery staff, guests must wear masks.
- Guests will need to practice social distancing of 6 feet or more and wear masks, when interacting with anyone not in their own party.
- Guests will be encouraged to use the hand sanitizing stations located around the property as needed.
- Guests are encouraged to use credit card for payment.
- We will be monitoring all seating and behavior and we reserve the right to refuse service if we see any behavior that conflicts with the county standards for health and social distancing.
- Winery staff will be taking precautions to ensure guest safety, taking temperature checks before every shift & wearing masks & gloves.
- Please do not visit the winery if you have or have recently had Covid-19 symptoms.
We ask that everyone remain flexible and patient as we adjust to our new business model and strive to serve you happily and safely.
We will be selling bottles, tasting kits, wine slushies, sangria, and cheese & crackers plates! Guests are also encouraged to pack their own picnics. (Per State Law - no outside alcohol is allowed.)
We are excited to be hosting guests again, and hope to see you soon!